Thursday, April 23, 2015

Dear Daniel,

Dear Daniel,

You are my first born. My sweet sweet boy.
You're an angel.
You have one of the most compassionate hearts of anyone I have ever known.
You trust with all of your heart.
You believe.
You hope.

This online letter is dedicated to you.

I hope that one day, I will have written so much, that you will have pages of mommy's random thoughts to read. I will warn you, I am not an author or professional writer. I don't have beautiful, fancy words that sound like some of your favorite books. I won't even rhyme. Bummer, I know.

But what you will have here is my heart. All typed out for you in black letters.

I love you so much and can't wait to enjoy this journey with you!

Love,
Mami

STATS:
Daniel
Age: 7
Grade: Second
Favorite sport: Baseball
Favorite meal: Pasta
Favorite friend: Geevan
Favorite toy: Legos

No comments:

Post a Comment